Re: routing area design team on dataplane encapsulation considerations

Alia Atlas <akatlas@gmail.com> Fri, 13 March 2015 20:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=FmyoUMenaAjDHjfa4FtpJvYOXReaCgjiw4+9kJ+dakk=; b=m2io69t3qa3U2vIq4JSQIRZf8gqHDbUW6bdHorjH54cyn0RC/0uoT7W1eKI1/2vEP0 bdDLNozB0xaSzn8TTC48aAFGoEryW6dwu11lBhM59hzL/7JHFOL81M8g6TWyIMxdqOhA HUGFeuTr6IYBwrv4mx7S7oDUbsla8kPn/itbaiYnwlTCIInTd62UZSBG8+PvN5aWiA5K EP4KWqTuFypuegKURH/18eyS7guR5aIB0yrVBntv8nr2ibXoBQbrN+r3ktHvgjzP+G+X kfZIvQtOtp9XTZwoJ/OBUbfaC+RKuWONbWLSgl6q7qxtvIrjXzYWf6k0PF+iai+iiLxb 0N7g==