RE: New Version Notification for draft-trossen-rtgwg-impact-of-dlts-00.txt

Dirk Trossen <dirk.trossen@huawei.com> Wed, 02 March 2022 13:15 UTC

From: Dirk Trossen <dirk.trossen@huawei.com>
To: Dirk Trossen <dirk.trossen=40huawei.com@dmarc.ietf.org>, "rtgwg@ietf.org" <rtgwg@ietf.org>, "routing-discussion@ietf.org" <routing-discussion@ietf.org>
Subject: RE: New Version Notification for draft-trossen-rtgwg-impact-of-dlts-00.txt
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2022 13:15:49 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.81.210.110]

All,

We have posted an updated to the draft below at https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-trossen-rtgwg-impact-of-dlts/.

We now welcome Mike McBride and Xinxin Fan as additional co-authors and have also added language into the introduction to clarify our initial insights being limited to PoW -based DLT systems, which lead to some characteristic communication patterns and associated inefficiencies compared to, say, PoS-based systems.

Please provide any comments you may have on the draft and/or its insights, including any interests in contributing in its expansion (e.g., to other DLT systems).

Best,

Dirk