Re: [Rift] kicking off the charter discussion

Tony Przygienda <tonysietf@gmail.com> Thu, 11 January 2018 02:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=vzm4+xAInc6D8PFQoXWuWsh2jJkoxzvHGDW7QCR+43Y=; b=FyameYVrJjEueWn7kdyYwO3s+rjhHcSTCONTKwfGfDlcemYGyAQ+LNQruKnJD1fMum Fz24eXyXoKJkrjnIVOGFq86HxsABrquUIiainWl8+TkNCgPEHP7JdguIhvqWPr6MKuGQ z6vCv04UcNyLWkobIys4QYnotynXCS5FSzTUJWfmfOMrlkAxekhql9heoZqd76sNbRJp qjygzqgK7nJsxFdeDJbtM5n8Oxkt6LWXitQzbBjWBTiNkcW8wvS2QoYaMmQ7hhU/a2I9 uVaXWdNLReMXTUPu/eQDWjZF1VMsXX9t4Ros6gozYy+OaDaphSh6yXRv95L5YPHZFR6l vOKA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=vzm4+xAInc6D8PFQoXWuWsh2jJkoxzvHGDW7QCR+43Y=; b=d64AzT9Ivm0FhUrRE/2n093gfv3UPqvJvOy7MmXZWG0hQ4Eg3tDQJ7E79jpWkVS+WG GKB6hQV+4VfnTX8Kbkw4VW4z2gBPTwO1uu2l4ZJ06IXIph674UpLML25kjvezo6i+BXh h8RP7TQDRiv42ESs5oTGNUtx2gM2eBXZpq+ZwbvPS6WuDqXtIfToCtcCFv9BPdpmTh1G Iixd24sFEcZf+mxvTPxZmlT1DTwGjKLjlznt2DEUJ6YV87f6M1YMRaEFtOWF3d0P2pS/ u9zr3pOcQJaKQGxCc6vc3WwJu990hVzNbHReKJkc1d8Z+QDPZpNFUB13fo/azH53Wv5F 1uBA==