Subject: [rpp] I-D Action: draft-ietf-rpp-core-00.txt
From: [email-masked]
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2026 00:59:56 -0700
List-Id: "This list discusses a provisioning protocol based on RESTful principles and corresponding data representations using JSON." <rpp.ietf.org>

Internet-Draft draft-ietf-rpp-core-00.txt is now available. It is a work item
of the RESTful Provisioning Protocol (RPP) WG of the IETF.

   Title:   RESTful Provisioning Protocol (RPP)
   Authors: Maarten Wullink
            Pawel Kowalik
   Name:    draft-ietf-rpp-core-00.txt
   Pages:   54
   Dates:   2026-07-06

Abstract:

   This document describes the endpoints for the RESTful Provisioning
   Protocol, used for the provisioning and management of objects in a
   shared database.

The IETF datatracker status page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rpp-core/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-rpp-core-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at:
rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts