Danvers Headsup

bmanning@isi.edu Mon, 06 February 1995 19:00 UTC

Sender: ietf-archive-request@IETF.CNRI.Reston.VA.US
From: bmanning@isi.edu
Posted-Date: Mon, 6 Feb 1995 10:41:06 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Danvers Headsup
To: rreq@isi.edu
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 1995 10:41:06 -0800

> I've tentatively scheduled you for Tuesday night 1930-2200.  If
> the social gets scheduled then, I'll move you to Monday night.
>
>  >> I'd like to get a RREQ WG scheduled for some evening early in the week.

The reason for this mtg is to catch any leftovers from a planned
last call.

Here is our desired agenda between now and then (based on Fred's
yeoman efforts in the editing chair)

> draft hits the streets on or before the 15th.
> two weeks email review then we get it published as a std-track RFC
>     one month before IETF. It goes to last call.
> The WG meets in Davers (5min or so) to say we've met goal and
>     catch any last call flack.

So, get those comments into Fred -NOW-.  We will be living w/ them for
a while.

--bill