Re: [rrg] RRG to hibernation

William Herrin <bill@herrin.us> Sat, 10 November 2012 13:42 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=JLgWbHRPEW8MuFbXiD/zMbEzuegC8LmIdlgRPSlvUDg=; b=lMLwELqBlfwuiyTZcKqZy/bEvu5Lmg/PP3YuJ6n/rPGQk8qAB5RhGN8N4hIvDa2xCY EX0ls9w+g7vn8QYGL+WizlCOU4WN62J0iux8vuJ/vzRXJDES8Wb/jrFcCAcgYiA70j4z RFgLLBIr9W1l00bIaagc4zWAwc34RJOmXCTg4UKMfpwotfLhCSXOzE2d4XPY3eCRkv8B fgmgcGvlwHNV3LvDGuXtCr7Scz7fQgIImErk+rTRf0UiXLFFTLib7qg2EUxyp+m7fpOj CV8uQ19Ql5ZKltcsxsmI8LKW+XSunXveZLWqyj1uAhoAIWahkw8Vy/MqgU8D+GuKdInP YQBw==