Re: [rrg] London

Patrick Frejborg <pfrejborg@gmail.com> Mon, 13 January 2014 19:13 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=A6e9fncfKxCGtC0m1Q2NlqKWRbvvM8/oOA74tsxLLp0=; b=0A/0pICf2p0ac32Th7EqLq9QQiKMaIQO3Ystl/Y1lslXVzrhAfjgfHWESG1xFOixu9 G7tKMq07vij59NI4rinJsWOifyddcj3NH8MnxPlfXZI6HqANuoq0suwttv1sKu8D/d4Y J8VPMqRSwwMICzQXYg7pYysOyhwnYvdGgtB6zINNxZP8e/cpdK7Z6hIIEgwXowd77IKv 6UwEkrGEUODSnfdsw3696WxFdDjmTb6/skFqeebNXmXK6VFE7Psg6bGGAIWGgD8puELQ y2JZ3sbDljhPt+dLz9TE9I+CpPy6yffcDSSPmu6qWKtiXAsFtgaVS6YgjGEF6wRQQWTi XiwA==