Re: [rrg] Arguments in favour of Core-Edge Elimination vs. Separation?

Patrick Frejborg <pfrejborg@gmail.com> Mon, 25 January 2010 08:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=IOsK5ePKcRKYEZYlCZDHdzA+tVEhERIX6xFFx6ydKRU=; b=m9eaFtd89uCpAoGk+/bsJfPOUn8CqWaBpXUFTFGmmnBioROhgNmttbdmp+d74IRSC2 HjyCrmQcv9jMWOp7z34BjlsgltlDi8vXkPc1nmwdkGPawTPFbbgp2Umgy1sp7OYt+apg dP0IvGLMEa3wz322vDzZzbxHmH/swYu9ytO0w=