Re: [rrg] Rebooting the RRG

Patrick Frejborg <pfrejborg@gmail.com> Tue, 03 December 2013 18:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=3wvrEusZiASg/NgcexKr7oK//Pw07On/quvciB/XJRg=; b=NxvtReOt6w8N5gCEvWtn4aId6aqHn3I30/g4MbWOkaLVOtDG7NuQE7ePDSbu3prv6I bJ//s3W5bL3RWu87UOUlAHhaernJRrtfMfbsQ66fOhCbMqGWs1UYRi4J9alZ0Gh9YHDy Nmpw4y0WVI3USHgf28uWgPxBAxRTCUnD4pZZh/BEN2WXFwdhFWfuDuT/7YGQ8kL6CxpJ g2FYBy1W4WFGXGYIvNLwxeps7pmFAcKqtrbzNA9Fvuix9XzqorVyUV8wtfEgLxla8U9H Gd6T2uuASavV/6AjPpY2JfxOmM39nNGQ88ZDBw/mGhO7Yr+6ND6Oy3LalAmY9O2Mjl7U 85FA==
References: <5B131180-FA93-4A05-B3BE-3A23767EBD9D@netapp.com> <CAPv4CP_xs0Ki4Ada-CrBQftwtSfWVEK8gxohKTHEMHAEHP9s_A@mail.gmail.com> <CAG4d1rcXJzOC=tTqbCUK7i7a62vbiEyC9UCWLi0XvsXv8fW4qQ@mail.gmail.com> <FD7BEAB9-F967-4788-BBCA-6E06FBE585A8@tony.li> <CAPv4CP_tNAbE0MbY=kLPuNTdpnLkQ5ia7N=z_ibXfBqsVTXcAA@mail.gmail.com> <A61A0825-AE59-4442-85F7-6953E2487C8B@netapp.com> <8D0B1CA286334B8-EC0-1C5DC@webmail-d146.sysops.aol.com> <B339F343-B607-4F56-A50C-6B2CE37532C4@pi-coral.com> <8D0B2BFB267CEAF-186C-2ABB2@webmail-d250.sysops.aol.com> <CAPv4CP_WDJ7OG_jgXx1MqOE-8dMNr9UFFf3hpwfAkJMg136O2A@mail.gmail.com>