Re: [rrg] Arguments in favour of Core-Edge Elimination vs. Separation?

Robin Whittle <rw@firstpr.com.au> Wed, 27 January 2010 02:15 UTC

Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 13:15:57 +1100
From: Robin Whittle <rw@firstpr.com.au>
To: Patrick Frejborg <pfrejborg@gmail.com>
References: <4B5904EF.5060208@firstpr.com.au> <5bc37fd41001220054x1a557517i12f1efa713d0d912@mail.gmail.com> <4B5A83C1.4020702@firstpr.com.au> <5bc37fd41001230453g5188cffdy1f3b7af6415cd77@mail.gmail.com> <4B5D7B30.20708@firstpr.com.au> <5bc37fd41001250603v4e4d3d5ck251905f02c49e4df@mail.gmail.com> <4B5DBE88.100@firstpr.com.au> <5bc37fd41001252300j25ce71fdybe60bc1316e5a4fb@mail.gmail.com> <4B5EDE81.5060607@firstpr.com.au> <5bc37fd41001260949k15b4b7a8nd116d5dbd44e4a32@mail.gmail.com>