Re: [rrg] hIPv4 critique (draft)

Patrick Frejborg <pfrejborg@gmail.com> Wed, 10 February 2010 17:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=8S9ZYTVlOrOFiR7SWRzSAz3LLQ6jkd9MaaUwk7O8uMk=; b=XIbYGu8SbcO3I7NJusEJ+NsZV5L0wYecV7Tn6DKIDZny4nAbRAvEOFFSo+C5yKXqpw 822MkDxJ92cFjDnEjTXjimdUmtHisfQ9oHavSiqGdkX9wHgqYzul3xDhbiokX7KYRUAO izOrCPpQSc5m6ZivZ0TMbPeuQxUKDhnKmrH+4=