Re: [RSN] Sleepy routers

JP Vasseur <jvasseur@cisco.com> Sat, 08 December 2007 16:30 UTC

Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2007 11:30:38 -0500
Subject: Re: [RSN] Sleepy routers
From: JP Vasseur <jvasseur@cisco.com>
To: Kris Pister <pister@eecs.berkeley.edu>, Ian Chakeres <ian.chakeres@gmail.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=2322; t=1197131445; x=1197995445; c=relaxed/simple; s=rtpdkim1001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=jvasseur@cisco.com; z=From:=20JP=20Vasseur=20<jvasseur@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[RSN]=20Sleepy=20routers |Sender:=20 |To:=20Kris=20Pister=20<pister@eecs.berkeley.edu>,=0A=20=20 =20=20=20=20=20=20Ian=20Chakeres=20<ian.chakeres@gmail.com>; bh=bE7JC00VX51gSqeL0G60nhVyj41+N5eyVxbWx0Z8kvE=; b=InASeFxvLawjiJgl5WOxJu4VCXe+YdcnKqAloPX3bCD3fpQDo71w8J5z8r BvkfQ1AZjT2bn306p/9LSy0kGAcMFhRije+vt7+RuktxTjSZi4UBtqVFGrPW Z5Su5AVbBx;