[RSN] FW: I-D Action:draft-dohler-rl2n-urban-routing-reqs-00.txt

JP Vasseur <jvasseur@cisco.com> Wed, 05 December 2007 17:55 UTC

Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2007 09:55:03 -0800
From: JP Vasseur <jvasseur@cisco.com>
To: rsn@ietf.org
DKIM-Signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=3832; t=1196877313; x=1197741313; c=relaxed/simple; s=rtpdkim1001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=jvasseur@cisco.com; z=From:=20JP=20Vasseur=20<jvasseur@cisco.com> |Subject:=20FW=3A=20I-D=20Action=3Adraft-dohler-rl2n-urban-routing-reqs-0 0.txt=20 |Sender:=20 |To:=20<rsn@ietf.org>; bh=IJqhJdTgLczdIP+j8XuNP9AaEinNdHum/JfaErGlTQY=; b=mvbHfSHYdN/suJKFXEO8NNEta0ji5+t3hh7S9wFV7vphknnHe3XlX/9gfXzz28giSX9kTBYk aHvG46NsZcLMWgZtRnUx7+lC/oFq82DnVz7MoPZDpJIwNgYHgz90lI2G;