Re: [rsvp-dir] Our first work items for RSVP Directorate

Bob Briscoe <rbriscoe@jungle.bt.co.uk> Fri, 04 June 2010 17:40 UTC

Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2010 18:39:40 +0100
To: Bruce Davie <bdavie@cisco.com>
From: Bob Briscoe <rbriscoe@jungle.bt.co.uk>
Cc: rsvp-dir@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [rsvp-dir] Our first work items for RSVP Directorate

Bruce,

Will take a look.

A process break point.... for a draft to be adopted by a working
group, the authors have to present it (possibly a couple of times)
then justify to the WG why it is ready to be adopted as a WG item.
Shouldn't we raise a similar bar for these drafts, rather than pick
up "a few drafts floating around"?

We have probably all seen these presented (tho I personally haven't
been in CCAMP so I will have missed narayanan). But I'd now like to
see the authors justify to us why they are ready to be WG items,
against the criteria established recently.

Is this fair?

Bob