Re: [rsvp-dir] Fwd: AD followup: draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-security-groupkeying - IPR discussion

Bruce Davie <bdavie@cisco.com> Fri, 22 July 2011 13:18 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=bdavie@cisco.com; l=2768; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1311340731; x=1312550331; h=subject:mime-version:from:in-reply-to:date:cc: content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=YoSOqycvDRpJhIYKJLX12tfvEIwvtjbB5GmlmvbWoGk=; b=SazJG4nIEkq8vkCNktKYHHv/F9LoKWb+8yjsXQ6/qFJ/xvqeIlSuf90Z 8ZRSN7xMxoPn07CEOwFNm4KbXZ66tJ1PwrVFt8OHYk0pTWfmjLu1vHr6p yelDKTsITsicLLmrUyuyZRpHxqJdPmi5VClZsUUpROvvOTqBcPj/NpAbz Y=;