Re: [rsvp-dir] RSVP directorate formed

"David Harrington" <ietfdbh@comcast.net> Thu, 08 July 2010 18:41 UTC

From: David Harrington <ietfdbh@comcast.net>
To: 'Bruce Davie' <bdavie@cisco.com>, gorry@erg.abdn.ac.uk
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2010 14:42:05 -0400
Cc: rsvp-dir@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [rsvp-dir] RSVP directorate formed

Hi,

A few questions.

Is there any progress on
"RSVP-Directorate-Reviews describes the current guidelines for RSVP
directorate reviewers"?
It would be good to have some consistency to review criteria about
whether a proposal is "worthy".
Will you build this interacively using a wiki, or is somebody going to
take an action item to do this?

How will recommendations about which WG should consider adopting the
drafts be made?
which criteria will be used to justify a recommendation for passing a
draft to a specific WG?
It will obviously be a WG choice to decide whether to adopt a draft.
So will you recommendation be made to the suthor "we think you should
take it to WG XXX" or to the WG "we think the WG should look at draft
XXX, because we think the draft is worthy of considerations and we
think it fits within your WG scope"?

Can we make sure that reviews and supporting documents get posted to
the rsvp-dir archive?
is the rsvp-dir archive private or public?

dbh

RFC.