Re: [rtcweb] Consensus call regarding media security

jesse <chat2jesse@gmail.com> Mon, 02 April 2012 23:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=3EIlHgLBrpg2tozq915yXmCJccF4+1o5jb0krlCr/zY=; b=fGj18kDJw7ScTTEBfKF0A4ZSvsFE8M0H7bkw0iL8COe/3HrphWf5BjgbPUPvXL6lUG TUXHtYVFmJgbu2LUzl3AmC3NKBWGGAcJcXGB47c1OVeTs1XqU1dPeOMvBSSOjSwSm/5S QM98VJUw8Us0pScpUuFM901/29pYFfrSByHY8+smA22rkzfk9vGPAj1/2WwOO5Zv6Nu9 KY1+1ErRXp5dTJZTSLLbBisXHxwJWPw2xKv3WpkGWfYzWWcWN2eX1ZWRXi/kbf0Zo9cw saMdsOT0afC9rk/+yyUib2joFdLwfvJb2TN1/dA0mimFTj704hBZNtWuP+PDzjWlQusn YPAA==