Re: [rtcweb] An input for discussing congestion control (Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-alvestrand-rtcweb-congestion-00.txt)

Randell Jesup <randell-ietf@jesup.org> Mon, 03 October 2011 12:32 UTC

Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2011 08:31:47 -0400
From: Randell Jesup <randell-ietf@jesup.org>
To: rtcweb@ietf.org
References: <4E649FBD.1090001@alvestrand.no> <4E734E89.5010105@ericsson.com> <4E766C4C.2020201@jesup.org> <CAEdus3LcjV9x+gLdZm5vwKhh-ge6xzfWSEB_NxcHe1Gz_5DZ8g@mail.gmail.com> <CAOhzyf=MqsgsGUi521oJ5N6+T+K1N01MjeHYPpX_VZK8uyQksw@mail.gmail.com> <CAKkvrEkx0mqnDWqNYse3r9WUMbYKNZhrBqQ0SPUAnTtKrA5bLg@mail.gmail.com> <CAOhzyf=_n3VhNi1GgxdKJpyzEMLORcKX2499+YZHQnGqYURxjg@mail.gmail.com> <CAKkvrEnXxoiJZJ3a3eg_Ybz0POCM+UTxU7nnWCf8Xt331jiXLA@mail.gmail.com> <4E787D56.8060106@alvestrand.no> <CAKkvrEnpMusPu8py2-98NffDY493z=tA_giW9X-p6c1LtgL+XA@mail.gmail.com> <4E788A9C.40105@alvestrand.no> <CAKkvrEk0_L6UfDsUHQea_5XXfYXGWQ-8dJm_mP+nTSeVeL90rQ@mail.gmail.com> <4E799F00.8030602@alvestrand.no> <4E79E698.2090905@jesup.org> <4E79EA16.7070909@freedesktop.org> <CAOhzyf=c5+X+ScgV5CXkJJVM_ev1Hog7QP9FBCeA67z-R=oOcg@mail.gmail.com> <DBB1DC060375D147AC43F310AD987DCC36AE894DEB@ESESSCMS0366.eemea.ericsson.se>