Re: [rtcweb] draft-ibc-rtcweb-sip-websocket -- WebSocket Transport for Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)

<Markus.Isomaki@nokia.com> Fri, 16 September 2011 07:27 UTC

From: Markus.Isomaki@nokia.com
To: dzonatas@gmail.com, rtcweb@ietf.org
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 07:29:11 +0000
References: <CABw3bnO+85i-TtuqS+P4n+rYgyxyoASc8HXpADhy4QPTC0_szA@mail.gmail.com> <6F469757-6B5C-4DC9-BC34-026F34C7E508@phonefromhere.com> <CAD5OKxvCSJWS+F72P_WOFapmtffkLCSSe3A-rDEUOhNjWcoh4A@mail.gmail.com> <E44893DD4E290745BB608EB23FDDB7620B39D8@008-AM1MPN1-043.mgdnok.nokia.com> <CAD5OKxtt9phWr9Vrn5J1STxA9airR8g-tHMnddFP=QwrTHuPcA@mail.gmail.com> <4E724E25.1000204@jesup.org> <E44893DD4E290745BB608EB23FDDB7620B3B02@008-AM1MPN1-043.mgdnok.nokia.com> <4E7256B6.4010001@gmail.com>
x-originating-ip: [172.21.75.105]