Re: [rtcweb] No Plan

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Mon, 03 June 2013 21:09 UTC

Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2013 17:02:42 -0400
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
To: Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc@aliax.net>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20121106; t=1370293363; bh=EkXP7pB8Hbs0xFQktjAQ/VtVuXHKR0bl0KMNtIYXrlI=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type; b=oYRf9kjSZBwsd4q0jBCHSqSw5Lw5SE3zyEne3bPRXv18/9yJPFQB+25G5wsZSDlCo DlilG8pLkAiehOdu2UoxSEhKmeczBC7i4nFk3odeQMO4WyBZXEjrRyV0LWalqHkN68 kfP/HCTE+QLpaG59DTeKJlHQBSorJYgM21vguhqNBcCJhWtLUI3lE8cgPooHQEbdBc QuhP5zYy9eCo8BEu4ECLlmiqxFMj8bYLLGetdGzbmAmhlFwKtMte1bN3E1MygB7ho0 rny3FlKMLJGGHFC5SwkFVtNHJztOr4rfs2BySfEwKFrqA0tOAHTUuGCJJFEzRQBXLB O4u5lhtXLCsIQ==