Re: [rtcweb] Proposal for a JS API for NoPlan (adding multiple sources without encoding them in SDP)

Peter Thatcher <pthatcher@google.com> Tue, 18 June 2013 05:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=SwxuHeehZF0LEwL53zZdFSFe76VvQcsw5XlqbXy4AlY=; b=lRTmvaQZQVB2XCEAf4NfiHP87MyjF6lx9OMVXQDEMzzSPY65ma7AicuVN6vapKudHx CqelSqiMcqONYbgKCvFzv2xfwNSgrGQJa6nS1NJI/CShcT+aeuLn74InVKFjHhUgrCXm l3y2nngtvviMnrP7mUDJG+SmeXi8m++Ub3Um9I8HFye42vrGWibwhyy9KenC5ecMHeFA /5ThyM4RCTbRjKZBUSaQVc8t+12gsPpECHm9uQg+fmDdDLZGFeeO/CgzBINX4SpPcUan uF4T6v0RjwDcLaHvX4ySr4zcQLw9Gl2ntipUnE2VFbhYTug0RgyvgpTRu0X4+EDa4nnv Jg2g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type:x-gm-message-state; bh=SwxuHeehZF0LEwL53zZdFSFe76VvQcsw5XlqbXy4AlY=; b=UrPrTHZYO0wrQLP9EmEJJS/fNsz5HqtuUoTG6B3GtDnM0n40VbELkO7qXX/g6Vnxkt 8POOAemHz3Nbg6VsJs/37vtZHVmLlniiQtVFBjsXsV7iuz487GtwQi9jCMIrUgA5Rp8Q tHSh9YEYa8S/WwTtWrZcKeqNeW58QqYErf3C0okEYcitx49r0BNX7nL/5Ffrk45V4RJ/ 0ogSM0ne62kwVo+NAF2sWvSrlwtUbXNcPAzRy/gyW+yIzRIvrOljIOrLjVSWHJMdSen1 VjspozzoODKJ5jC1m9JkSi9/rj2XfbQplxgJyvMZdKPVeHmGGzpT2+rw5pbBfKLddHgM t3Gw==