[rtcweb] Usefulness of ICE-TCP (Was: Comments on draft-ietf-rtcweb-transports-01)

<Markus.Isomaki@nokia.com> Wed, 13 November 2013 19:49 UTC

From: Markus.Isomaki@nokia.com
To: harald@alvestrand.no, simon.perreault@viagenie.ca, parthasarathi.ravindran@nsn.com, magnus.westerlund@ericsson.com, rtcweb@ietf.org
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 19:43:30 +0000
x-tituslabs-classifications-30: TLPropertyRoot=Nokia; Confidentiality=Nokia Internal Use Only; Project=None;
x-titus-version: 3.5.9.3
x-headerinfofordlp: None
x-tituslabs-classificationhash-30: bRtCJmKTkquuTioqIWF0acanolSKdHlEDp6iJ5RAVS6z6QSTlNFlSJz4ki/TmxLqE7EXPyCMrfpRcU9oSaRw+/VYMN+LYcY1FhzjV2/bAjsizBADfHQ+bpwBp3oLG9cp0QA8QqBMlW8Ya/IHQPZtWoFo6NgMcqrnGUgO35mnGQTCgi+aPVHswFH97c/zsYSG/8NSEOhJrAe6KaHBPBe/jSNovrNDfiP4+H1ltQSyYczLJ51cXhEvCPZK6e0Ti5TTA1BB4QlDK50gncSnLkL83unLpXRPU0Vtdi2G9xMcE4w=
x-originating-ip: [10.163.173.36]