Re: [rtcweb] MTI Video Codec: a novel proposal

Suhas Nandakumar <suhasietf@gmail.com> Mon, 10 November 2014 23:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=2hZUT4weYq5otLCpBa7yTn299F7D9gvzeWqAQp8D+zc=; b=0w7S+VBpEJjdnI/XvO4ifrEsd5lec53Pcd90d7r/zEe+PguU/zrcrYbgYNQ7OvVy/0 ZmmYQ0UkPNL67LzkQRizprEAR4Ol0bqX2tQpsnyojEAE1PPsO7vf1FTjeq+RlZ18jACB gpjnk9mygGf15ABRiHxtgxMFf6/KDzovwKhqRhS2PC9JtMKtxvlWuDmGR4WHbI6lQQ0+ kF4kFHxejLpqCOYXUHgOJrz6INT2NvDkfc5gO/XDZpdfqrakUjgzx/grQoUSbtNM+VgF JnbummsQkFhUXbnZf30lKHofRRCQi4JtdJwe2KYYapnpdxvr/qfXJezuVQJ1exemIrXy V4Gw==