Re: [rtcweb] [MMUSIC] Extremely drafty minutes

"Charles Eckel (eckelcu)" <eckelcu@cisco.com> Tue, 05 March 2013 17:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=1884; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1362503196; x=1363712796; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:references:in-reply-to: content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=ki+WIgbBNft6w05nY3kHrmSZaVCBZPMW6aPCbtdAInQ=; b=L/h4/FC5TAvCFnaAcE1TQM+jaUDDSI8Qb2qNAPluR6qJDPxv46Hh6Ero VHLXo4CL+A/HTjLW3utwLJFvBU8ZogHqIaCBeRnUkFQX61TfpQ+yMVvfn 6sJ2dSvUffsH3FH/ak5EWUdtRuJqfQv/oqetSDDa9q4tgAuVKzDnwhTDk s=;