Re: [rtcweb] Video Codec Selection Plan

Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc@aliax.net> Fri, 13 September 2013 17:21 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=W4X/UCSG/SRnOZjUSO56h69fd4euA3+QTac6DY1SnpQ=; b=GtPzEnG3pt7Kv55M5TcQl07c8kTSiQirrsC9kv9VfY98cqkTqZ6toqf5SKPfY49OPH SqYQWKTRp5AuoANtwh4sC9hjBqFNd2cL0QuY5LvHzU0wJe/40k0EVDgrLPr0N9BtuVNQ O0A5fxs+9RDI8xONXQCwIUPXlUCuqi6FoQ1tsDtlYdLHYt1M+bXNcfhLy1rJaIq3Chq8 TzSNa0PYzz2rOwTb5NzKEQcB0GBZKtrWsc/mTSeZLuSRWqGGh+DDtpKDSKfKKMQZ8+Hh YHhFfXDq9J2Ucx98jh7HNzIGPJDJnBuGtEhY1KES5hlIAGF8v+G1hPio+H4UCTuuQgD7 uw5A==