Re: [rtcweb] Google VP8 Patent Grant for third parties [Was Re:Proposal for H.263 baseline codec]

"Paul E. Jones" <paulej@packetizer.com> Thu, 05 April 2012 18:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=packetizer.com; s=dublin; t=1333651831; bh=y7vqYAcj7HLluwoqaPQfblFgqZMtemHICZVarpTSLaU=; h=From:To:Cc:References:In-Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID: MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=Qqw0UIhdCRVGzVgh7P4dYDe10Ft6lG+U13BJTKmL2Q3NwHzRoiTR1K40ESbdGnYaY YTf6ta1GnWHIVmeyWC0IaVrdsSK/ZW8ZBW6bXN/VbYcgDRF1u2u9MeERH9EU5RzTQ2 wqwK7UnoGTKkL62ShIKF0036HZb+odAVn2y8PmUk=