Re: [rtcweb] Use case change request: Identity in multiuser calls

Henry Sinnreich <henry.sinnreich@gmail.com> Thu, 11 August 2011 21:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=user-agent:date:subject:from:to:cc:message-id:thread-topic :thread-index:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type; bh=oSBQ7Il5Q4Ju/dmS9LiWMlnbLB6svPtVLZLJyRPe550=; b=nUGAnf6qNGg4aae4MufWDDG5e1Y/OgSNEm9lDD9Ei5V6xQZD7cM4UfcnHSGO1Fpofo jzNGXmn6ruOlW8E7gxAbVO8ymG3B4RGAfjffBkynBotgjwCPWwOUkfDvOjZNz/RArH2X HIcfGvoRyC6Ea+sLgVN1Hr8WCTKCFuy90y37k=