Re: [rtcweb] realiable data service

Cullen Jennings <fluffy@cisco.com> Mon, 18 July 2011 18:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=fluffy@cisco.com; l=10008; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1311013285; x=1312222885; h=subject:mime-version:from:in-reply-to:date:cc: content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=dhotEnfdRZNuF4h6RgQeuF5okO08Z3+CsUjBpXNMN9o=; b=kvpWfG1iNh8eOzvdTDdUI1po3AwLS2VZcZmnnQtncHUxbLIEPIEVUz+g 2K9Gt3mZ3ayXw3q2aw7qaVcbldD19qoIzhVUtTMP6/Fbjnxn9JlRrL1qm 5yMJzhfuRQNB8Jj/x3695sTrgHM6GW0s/cYkejQcx3qZrkAYjTOvsf0pQ s=;