Re: [rtcweb] Forking & Early Media - Was Re: Minimal SDP negotiation mechanism

Christer Holmberg <christer.holmberg@ericsson.com> Thu, 22 September 2011 19:45 UTC

From: Christer Holmberg <christer.holmberg@ericsson.com>
To: 'Roman Shpount' <roman@telurix.com>, Ravindran Parthasarathi <pravindran@sonusnet.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 21:48:00 +0200
References: <4E777500.5030201@alvestrand.no> <69262135-CF5D-4E79-85CD-82DFDC4250C0@acmepacket.com> <7F2072F1E0DE894DA4B517B93C6A05852233F6F222@ESESSCMS0356.eemea.ericsson.se> <4E788458.1090108@alvestrand.no> <7F2072F1E0DE894DA4B517B93C6A05852233F6F2A0@ESESSCMS0356.eemea.ericsson.se> <4E788E5C.9090306@alvestrand.no> <11209B22-4D96-4367-BC31-A4D586B55A83@edvina.net> <27019ED4-BE01-474C-886E-D237DBD6CD2C@cisco.com> <6916F9BA-3296-46DD-9F06-01E3928A8184@acmepacket.com> <2E239D6FCD033C4BAF15F386A979BF510F0E5E@sonusinmail02.sonusnet.com> <CAD5OKxvq3DhAimZ4UeRBxTCbeQhqCP9+gkWJwsUa0Tb5CS5OdA@mail.gmail.com>
acceptlanguage: en-US