Re: [rtcweb] Working group last call for draft-ietf-rtcweb-audio

"DRAGE, Keith (Keith)" <keith.drage@alcatel-lucent.com> Mon, 21 December 2015 23:25 UTC

From: "DRAGE, Keith (Keith)" <keith.drage@alcatel-lucent.com>
To: Roman Shpount <roman@telurix.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2015 23:25:16 +0000
References: <CA+9kkMDAL1mKqt7cTRmU4YqX2S5QN4RKn2cfbPaBeDgx=yiN0Q@mail.gmail.com> <CAD5OKxtvhaqx=H10=fUiGAjvnGAb_g89p2TZT9iNEg2F9k+6FA@mail.gmail.com> <CA+9kkMApyK4YPaWbQATy9zGfCOd3Dyfr8cY2amODgFE4XQCA=A@mail.gmail.com> <CAD5OKxtDGUv3akJTe6ZRYNhQN=SMY_R+GeV_Kg67Y6EYq+aV=A@mail.gmail.com> <CA+9kkMCvAcxnc=QdGvTm3=VNOQ3TtO+d8PfbfVA8sLeEA6rRqg@mail.gmail.com> <CAD5OKxtu-dsahdwL7t7Br34V-guqKmsdTsztOK_8sSsvWYsF=g@mail.gmail.com> <CA+9kkMBxbmGggCUaBPVtsJ7o3ZvBS=xvDKkmvfJxdVbM8NgiEQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAD5OKxvaJTRtfDQLwpvi+etdh8ZQvP5eRROSvRY2Hg-Uasisww@mail.gmail.com> <949EF20990823C4C85C18D59AA11AD8BADE2686D@FR712WXCHMBA11.zeu.alcatel-lucent.com> <CAD5OKxvvm+8yM-tdKMqhPv+V_z6u3S3=cR0Xe1rTs46e2_iqJw@mail.gmail.com>
x-originating-ip: [135.239.27.38]