[rtcweb] SIP Glare - Re: Minimal SDP negotiation mechanism

Cullen Jennings <fluffy@cisco.com> Thu, 22 September 2011 13:42 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=fluffy@cisco.com; l=2706; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1316699084; x=1317908684; h=subject:mime-version:from:in-reply-to:date:cc: content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=FJh0KYhhWXBXCnWBbHjjsouh/BLzZhfEBJPnBpT7ZFg=; b=krJBK2/jRyDNbKdAmUtIMFEMW5iuIagNdlh22/mr1rDEcHadJ4F2Trl4 a9Q4Eyd/T+340wrBu2CsT2lu40ypKzTQ0+C8i/Z3MapChe6KQ8XLDTHNs Ptyx48ZlYkGsQgh+ZVlsVY1ClVzaj4ZdjTxUzel3/P+ICj+prqAtwuw1K s=;