Re: [rtcweb] Cisco to open source its H.264 implementation and absorb MPEG-LA licensing fees

cowwoc <cowwoc@bbs.darktech.org> Wed, 30 October 2013 20:33 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to :subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type; bh=jgt2Ekrt0GBe9B9AVjFZYludJjQapdk73KyimQgrGt0=; b=fAdbRZvAzrONzTwdFeFxn0o3M3Q3xscPfeQcifZ/zzbOnOjrRM4Nzlg4V3bC2OspB2 VJJPfPMEJhrKelnMYdsaTcJ4YYeuY3kDXzKvln8Bcf4gYViUIjUUE0rv/fwQCkUOAaMk uG/RWy2XniXeosaARr0Fqotay3ul3tYPnF9/0eZ/NnyaHyHkiRIq9KX35oRoPIgE61mm KZ5/s0+AiVOa5+TxGNnOR1s9W6Cy/dZ08NGFRCaD+8q3srkMyIOmzvx3DSgm8UfXL+LK COrDs7Tb6PnctAnNcwzuEJgWIUkcOpWx7t9UBtFmuoUbA557EBtaiWG/2c80hyegADoz PpKg==