Re: [rtcweb] SRTP not mandatory-to-use

"Ravindran, Parthasarathi" <pravindran@sonusnet.com> Thu, 12 January 2012 11:03 UTC

From: "Ravindran, Parthasarathi" <pravindran@sonusnet.com>
To: Cullen Jennings <fluffy@cisco.com>, Roman Shpount <roman@telurix.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 11:03:53 +0000
References: <CAErhfrwu322=HTS0JZhum9EGfb73KmYS6CU_KMESyzEWhtvg2w@mail.gmail.com> <CAKhHsXHnT2p7yncha5-BQ=-Lzk3-N+tuijM-UqwfP1mPUi173A@mail.gmail.com> <BLU152-W1140980759D89AC3C1D0CA93940@phx.gbl> <CA+9kkMBdX7YT1tPj5M3VrzAPKa6tXNGZVvvhjW9V4oOEC7g_kA@mail.gmail.com> <CAOJ7v-1_qMoHBb3K7rV=hG9EadqL=xn4KEdG0zdWnKZU9_TipQ@mail.gmail.com> <4AEFFC17-EF17-40F2-B83B-0B0CC44AD2C3@cisco.com> <CAKhHsXEes+Lf+uKdTrjXoy+3PMy2uNumNL-W-0s4_xRXW6FiZg@mail.gmail.com> <4F0CAC8C.8010203@wonderhamster.org> <1D062974A4845E4D8A343C6538049202074ABD3A@XMB-BGL-414.cisco.com> <387F9047F55E8C42850AD6B3A7A03C6C01DCF907@inba-mail02.sonusnet.com> <CALiegfkejnU2rTe-FibUVxTrRS9SivkhGXB5eK+FhD8Vu6iTMA@mail.gmail.com> <387F9047F55E8C42850AD6B3A7A03C6C01DCF9FC@inba-mail02.sonusnet.com> <CALiegfn07bS58B+4ZyzRTnO4LCpw1e96dnqpSM+TT1y3QG2Zwg@mail.gmail.com> <387F9047F55E8C42850AD6B3A7A03C6C01DCFBC1@inba-mail02.sonusnet.com> <CAOJ7v-20+yL7r+_ODx_czHTiujXZZWESaZRB7MQjhvScg3RFtw@mail.gmail.com> <4F0DFD0B.2000009@jesup.o rg> <CAD5OKxsOqzXDz3WYhLejDtB-zGUcZYMCApHxPyU3XV++_RZhBg@mail.gmail.com> <DF67742F-A29C-4842-A3C2-804E9409F16A@cisco.com>
x-originating-ip: [10.70.54.67]