Re: [rtcweb] [tsvwg] comments on draft-dhesikan-tsvwg-rtcweb-qos

"Black, David" <david.black@emc.com> Wed, 22 January 2014 15:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=emc.com; s=jan2013; t=1390404537; bh=4IVMF7lEAq+LznMTKyb1h7wx1GU=; h=From:To:CC:Date:Subject:Message-ID:References:In-Reply-To: Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=J3QcR7GtoMaG/sZGenEvl0GEtzs+pXCvlEmNw8wgopgP96sODIWI+J7aNzLDCc9gL BXszEm1UQIcQIoW+0+q7smDVej0ASX7wcZJ1GAlM1gG71nXxWJnrnx4HZas99614hk EyCykms9Pgz6ycrh0zVr2isjD3XUijybfljNI+lo=