[rtcweb] Turn Revised And Modernized (tram)

Simon Perreault <simon.perreault@viagenie.ca> Fri, 15 November 2013 20:27 UTC

Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 15:27:07 -0500
From: Simon Perreault <simon.perreault@viagenie.ca>
To: "rtcweb@ietf.org" <rtcweb@ietf.org>, pntaw@ietf.org, "behave@ietf.org" <behave@ietf.org>, mmusic@ietf.org
Cc: tram@ietf.org
Subject: [rtcweb] Turn Revised And Modernized (tram)

All,

A few of us have been working on a proposal for a new working group that
would focus on enhancements to STUN and TURN. The proposed name is TRAM
(Turn Revised And Modernized) and discussion is happening in
<tram@ietf.org>.

Here is the charter we have been working on. If you would like to
comment and/or get involved, please do so on the TRAM mailing list.

Simon (and many others!)

--
DTN made easy, lean, and smart --> http://postellation.viagenie.ca
NAT64/DNS64 open-source        --> http://ecdysis.viagenie.ca