Re: [rtcweb] JSEP-03: O/A state machine and trickle ICE with forking

Justin Uberti <juberti@google.com> Fri, 01 March 2013 16:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=D3cbdPLSkgiKuaALL0RgvC1je4Rd2JthZdJF3Tgghxc=; b=P160WoWyhqeLqJV8STlER94mo0OhIqump9XH4ykgXG+BX59X2b+QcjLMxJ2pq3P9SR HUL4G8aRDqA1zq37YHz60BpIvnVwvJ9OpdI5LXyvaEbc4uWE9t9P9CYVwOAIQdNSsrwZ 8RYtf9iONtvTwYq/u+Jd5mLfsoe0CoLHNMwQo5y3t9U0728WEPmW/t3SYd6x9riOZS9n U94q6Ufc28USTduVxumt0Amij11w0athBZ5xESX600K5jY0Ni5uwpur6rXKn5ITreNc2 ZPUZ/pKWBVngtj0hluHQ/sYxNbLAPFlGT+kiUMA+1DvggroXO1knHWcf5i4sYknZEpci e3YA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc:content-type:x-gm-message-state; bh=D3cbdPLSkgiKuaALL0RgvC1je4Rd2JthZdJF3Tgghxc=; b=YlZktggWnWOFkxu4fi38VGxHAXlWc2JRcfXgZO02P4IfaXZZgWCph8QQvzHJvYr7FM rwMZkAum7GurtBl6p4k6oai9hmG6Q+9xPARB3mGPlQ02a+58JsOPOoTYbdNvJDZr1klR 5UXxptod3CrciudGOXX85zLtnhxbVBFhF8fHvzqWa6cKJp0J9gFPlJD/tGT1upBQVT2T jxFCdlQ9T3U6zSNtUaHJc9FjFmzgwwWd6W4IPpCaW+pqVpzpP07ZnbhRHCDjw8vscNbI FHMwBhG88z/pT/HpR4uO5i1tF86Aqc+UQ64lYfq11BxRHUgs1kmyYlzWvMugeMy8UFfP Sbfw==