Re: [rtcweb] [tsvwg] Using intelligent dropping to improve video quality under congestion (draft-lai-tsvwg-normalizer-00.txt)

"Cheng-Jia Lai (chelai)" <chelai@cisco.com> Thu, 11 July 2013 22:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=7145; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1373580768; x=1374790368; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=NUnOPGj7zzwp20P6uiTxzgY1YkvIZDpAnv+QSQYKbiQ=; b=eEwnJIK47h+N2O6rxImHnqu8lXo6APSzs0CINzpwp3jItXvh3omTgvwv cBhkJAk/ho1nyOVMTzPcptmSA/qv0smcJo3IZOfxtruR9sDMKzpCQuj7H lvGm1w7Ch+rmjbemK6wT+Uvdqegz+Asewa4f5oJYVvhYBUvfzym0n2Ynm k=;