Re: [rtcweb] SDP Security Descriptions (RFC 4568) and RTCWeb

Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc@aliax.net> Fri, 26 April 2013 11:37 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type:x-gm-message-state; bh=ZLDJYoeQ6o27SZr2UnuhoofbMpdohWjBvGejPKzSDqM=; b=iX1Jx9Z0Z5XqzuddMUTGbh16sRTUuRtDaUR6o5mc5YvqwmYDjTGzNaPsJWT+D4K+4/ Ls2pbtMMXfXq22SAvrS7V1BBjnVGt5gBHRY2TquuQNwvBMx4n0Sbl18apPesUBV7dhjA xiAeF1+LjO1uvlUBoi0jsAmder2GPiUUKekZlr+NnhDIYZRJHNhuQ4RANCjny0cIQ+So iATgx9Ru0tfCplAjjktQJ0l7Oj4Ht8OzB8Icz+QsVFrp1I67EcvXSIGNv+s9gCZW3EFe 67el5BrOYOdSKx3kt3kvMNnL//7YBzNyj5Ay1xmZt1RGz/aXFDXROlAgWq+hXL/Sx8ki XpRA==