Re: [rtcweb] 答复: Where to specify ICE usage and the common transport

Eric Rescorla <ekr@rtfm.com> Mon, 09 July 2012 23:02 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-originating-ip:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type:x-gm-message-state; bh=TJlvyquYhiQtvNPgUasofkRSpCc1wZRhuhpFWNG3V1s=; b=UbRLm5o5HT9oSxWpmMHJXoZE1kWb5Q4WiWU/wsj4ODxTPCpg5ovUiM7IH/n7uJVpZQ kYIsdaspZhSFLnHGjBueF3FDwt1TI2KAGZFtTml1uPlmf/XqFIuif6jjg78TVuxes8Y7 f+QyGvPTUiimpv0OWM6f/J7lvv7mdYRhNSHABXwZPwtWLxKwWPZMLyQ8DhiJTHDQFMh3 eTMtznM9fc8FMbRMXbp8C9s/C9jnI2gM+BXIFyIUU6cm6jPuHRV2U6YFMnQhyhkFO05q fbFH4ZAUMCd6uCeNZUrC+nDidCWWgNLyJyv0V5AVHrgynKaWBY6Um3hX0vTIRR1msSon hG7Q==