Re: [rtcweb] WebRTC-SIP interop: and why SDES-SRTP is a need

"Roni Even" <ron.even.tlv@gmail.com> Thu, 05 April 2012 09:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=from:to:cc:references:in-reply-to:subject:date:message-id :mime-version:content-type:x-mailer:thread-index:content-language; bh=dEDVm7siMDRzMw71wG9IE/HDYQ4FBxPBq8P1pBcq8eU=; b=K1i7wbAqeszbgN1b2NhhY0mfRoMYa8cJjKoYHCJzcr0/nF3d6Qi6Y/yGmAyIaQgvuw 7mKZeEoKOZ9IdvtGIUZWyMHx/e1yxMX/jjP8q0b/CwRS/WXQ3QejGVCs9iLeMKp1JTWn xQS3cxdcl5Fn4nj4dJuFwPdyK3b0taldKgDnwGsXVhLOBqKRzGql4hpI+ImNs9nllklW 3hY1VGoRW+IboYmwXrrh9qsSKnhTGz+HKd4XhBP6JhRXb8kbJmzMgTGfpIpWUq3Xym76 Xe1+FOG+yn/zfPmCNLWI43WBkK/Qljt9dyOoafzKjp5twO9coYcEGtjkXNkOIA/815GR Lwtg==