Re: [rtcweb] Pictures of congestion control on the Internet - which is more realistic?

Dave Taht <dave.taht@gmail.com> Wed, 23 April 2014 15:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=FlCCAMlIgVYv5yg+ZxGO+mTP0S1AsJHefaCYPV4koBw=; b=VcICUcoOCRs8mvRMRKysDBYB568CaWqyJIvH8yz41fjlyEmqKMJvnoAu1IxLKA4df+ EhgfzDxEHBGAAsf+Fk0QSSL6sQqkL+6XOmMLNZmuTvkledRIwOhchmfqw0+HawWlHfRB dazH6YcjV5CUg6ioiJ3UAPGH5fLR/2tc3YnTSDISVnbiGMExTxndjETzXcuShRTykpqC abhz5S07lDFwLtdNfMIh0yCQAIl9MpkpgZgWdLuTdu6Gsa3i5JvOWPgS2vT3hglk3cO2 0ByYaMoYJZg59ATzq/IFTAuLHgtHP21tuNb8/z2pJuAzwNVezogrb/l6BW2MbxQlOcnh S4Bg==