[rtcweb] My considerations about "inter-website-communication", RTT and emergency services

Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc@aliax.net> Mon, 03 June 2013 12:51 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:x-gm-message-state; bh=rt3wmyPEMh9Kzkpb1K+BN+6UCyci+wam5mqfRaZhVNA=; b=I90PuDwxRIKTdauHG7CpI3Bv/6m2qXcu2jkT6HrmveD8yz57LVJ1bj2lxC0P0uNRUo o08n/KXt9Iosne9KZMJleH83ReYZyVJUNtPGNXPOjhVmXUTYYvaM3JQryCmc9CYOnZZr +l+D8PRTZ3871oqFghh4UcHYcHkw9Cz4BveY6Wr++AF2CrvoP+++Wuuz+x5dCd2q1huM 1ICtenBno1igGAQ0vSP/nbEibiqaoy0JHLol79SffPxJSawotlLV5XhDvExTSC2p9kAz cN9ygF0aL8cGMHCQchnCsNHy6bIJ8YNf1qwJXWAIhEKRK6v+O2NUt1z8qB6k1g0lviga 5UQg==