Re: [rtcweb] Straw Poll on Video Codec Alternatives

Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com> Mon, 16 December 2013 21:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=PP6NshwhAwCw1g06Q854UmbtMV96FX8xLWLgXKlhflY=; b=osFae+NhoNAinXBRLSSKONsBJH8PQZuhg59HZ3Fpgan4RZVEVNIDJCrNQDHrlOs1Wp JU1pkQrvymqGKrjJfNorTaiBoM2b5xBFIUXQLnr/QmkorD5qbuTsGmXHxMDtOIE0L3gs equDdQSOQmtJLVVouHrp6IxnczH6YZQMfZyg4sRxXSVBNKd4ck6KCvkD4yNmMyr3Qbxi k4bF/IKkr93mKtkQoqnWx9DoV5T2wCvJJjDmxYd3S/d97AgNv25Ym00QV4jpik4xq7Fx HewbfYi7VcUmYqFpVxhzkdCe8SVEsu78Lue6t5zjVWTWDWYazXhfRvoGcqe12qspFYLh AXKg==