Re: [rtcweb] Payload Types assignments was Re: SV: [mmusic] WGLC of draft-ietf-rtcweb-use-cases-and-requirements-11

"Karl Stahl" <karl.stahl@intertex.se> Tue, 22 October 2013 14:37 UTC

From: Karl Stahl <karl.stahl@intertex.se>
To: 'Dan Wing' <dwing@cisco.com>, 'Ted Hardie' <ted.ietf@gmail.com>, 'Harald Alvestrand' <harald@alvestrand.no>
References: <C5E08FE080ACFD4DAE31E4BDBF944EB11667BBA0@xmb-aln-x02.cisco.com> <5238446D.8050700@ericsson.com> <9F33F40F6F2CD847824537F3C4E37DDF17BCF581@MCHP04MSX.global-ad.net> <524AB730.7040809@ericsson.com> <525272E8.5050300@ericsson.com> <5253E5EB.8030608@alvestrand.no> <AAE428925197FE46A5F94ED6643478FEAD1BDC6F0B@HE111644.EMEA1.CDS.T-INTERNAL.COM> <CA+9kkMDo2zu12qLfEeSC2YFaEeK-LbZ4JTDJiG8zfktBb-iB2A@mail.gmail.com> <DEF6A33D-1A61-4F97-9E6B-48399B5FB900@cisco.com>