Re: [rtcweb] FW: New Version Notification for draft-holmberg-mmusic-sdp-multiplex-negotiation-00.txt

"Muthu Arul Mozhi Perumal (mperumal)" <mperumal@cisco.com> Fri, 16 September 2011 11:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=mperumal@cisco.com; l=3315; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1316172403; x=1317382003; h=mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:subject:date: message-id:in-reply-to:references:from:to; bh=0LEqdS1J8jxOEweXyIeNU4n+uLep56vbBpaVH8NsXEc=; b=guX9VW4+k3GhFe4FJbypz1MMTzzAe6okSaxvHCmf/61H7ve0uFrYxOXJ dHTqmIZDTbAC/f3oraltydLCij7kG03Vb6x2qVo1Sy5zF3FASOodPhIjm n5fpZ8cXZkgP0cK6ZUKyKCug7wK2T2eU5G9iHldRFPxJUh/dq6hansCwQ I=;