Re: [rtcweb] opportunity cost (was MTI video codec, charter, RFC 3929)

Matt Fredrickson <creslin@digium.com> Mon, 18 November 2013 16:27 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=MbNjVFe8RYRtdsY/2ReNYtgc8f6XhxkMTLK//jfP7HU=; b=jh3kemNf26wtSVO/4++ZpGY4cWH6LT+xKBbXw7dbOueXRGCX4knomviGdQYrJGUenA +HfTIAELU6nraaXAjmsrTfxHWDLxjco2hD3EdBk9Tfb9MyJXksYuwiKTgnOaEzPUIOai ysdrFZK+DWzKU4ap8L5zT94k+2y22gFG9t5XjBR2wpjjejiqZdA3cb+HDlwspYnAwTct 0uvZxFVQXNBFnKlFppEMwr41DP2l4OZNhUpO6yF2c1bvMm1XF2ERZo2vbUmCaAtsRHha rIGVQ7Ou8U0kxBlATZZsOwOdTgaEVGV0fb1AvkXHN5+4q3s3e09hZuYKpt8Nb6bAK6zx jORg==