Re: [rtcweb] x264 vs OpenH264 (Was: On the topic of MTI video codecs)

Richard Barnes <rlb@ipv.sx> Fri, 01 November 2013 17:01 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=98zzBOE7mcm0kU1luh7j9BmICYZe7LDcTgD56LMva2M=; b=mHZBh6ict8aX2k+xKZsFsswSu1hpa0GEb7P0NBPNJ/ohSf/TmNtHQibCs8+M62FxFR U48hmZxXh2v+xYnQkq/EHdp1DAGSP0yjXOohHv3aSHKV7utWiOtNHD8d49bNIdUBtG/a YkIrV+L/3FbT/Ta210+hRSP0XBqtFT0AOUH3Tzq1w/0sBMZSMOMhR6PxORqD+BrcAaZF +mSaINSMpAal4prgmuQfk/SwX3Ctcu3WFdUL/bTkGRnknHLVZtkTT7lnLrrgNCg86Yru 1j7GnN+Z1GzvWAA57pVb594gtf7H0u6ps0VwZmbey9l1K8tnwrPHcvV1yZS5rzcfNAJS Sjcg==