Re: [rtcweb] UDP transport problem

"Cynthia G. Anderson" <cganders@uw.edu> Sun, 16 February 2014 20:29 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=O6Wkrveaknoa9zzwPrlGJqeJE1E+ptHjZorExjn7UZE=; b=QAuKo0QARQ8+q+X8VHduuXbznx3VHTUslenPb6IvM68QSf8A7DXq/T9Go/QZQ6cdhU tbwmGDxiMGbC/bSItfjVmUqBrnnUeNWREj94Xd+8Iki8zNgMMeAyQechpO7XYp5kdWzo wXa3SoPimJ8lLYKQ5tJoBbMHfjoiYijQ+LQFOZNSJQLuSdeJm+nkTcpb9cUZpdmo0I6g E5tFoYJt+RakXdcFqyHmT8MSeofwTqT8cmZmgjN4oqB54B6FHNnvgsUpCqiC1YLgMvyz NJ4AUU5hip7nRtGL2aXPE219M/tTYx02RE+eHT0pLym3T8VEEjzjRGyNl9C6GOpE8b8i O8HA==