Re: [rtcweb] Consent alternative

Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com> Mon, 02 December 2013 22:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=0OPuoDjcmYtwlVGaV98gClwh7xmThwkxsLoMUi9Ybag=; b=NdxDb3Tqxds83IX1g0Mhvs2CByxf/kyZ89I8o/NADZ0FLtSHTH9ejGTLBDAgYXzbHS UG4TbG9TcD07cZe48uucBGesTxMg2LUiu7QTB/mvB5U5KCF1IxNvcuTgJ4Y6PJD5Mh/f T0p/jUNCdnzuGnFWJSsDqNwCvBVXEf3bablfLOSV+t7JkHDFjST6z0cG7d2gNbmhxmE8 kXzGPaX6KZj+glEl2zRmCh1ppxI4pt8hcJcQBYBqiLB3YxVed3eeDoZE3yWTddyboied w8m40r+Fhu1ba55MK+uMGqkVBA/gwNqxNiQvswh0Yh2V0Yf1fW+2TZMWhLM1x/elhjB1 NqoQ==