Re: [rtcweb] VP8 vs H.264 - the core issue

Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com> Thu, 24 October 2013 22:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=AnLHYVbsLv3S5u5La2/Wfituam7DHNVj8TUV8aK1yzg=; b=stl906x2ZeoijPsKEYViWBrw+76NpI1CnGXuudvEcYEmeQj7Y3xd7LqRMdeqIF6QHZ aUVcqzFEQ+53/ZkDPMZTsJnBU7Mzw1xGoo1WdYVbm43lrngk/hQRpWHDSCj399mia8WK y4atXthMJbV1NUK5Z70UilUAkw7Nl3MUvvCbUA7/c3OzCoPS1YDxI0KP0dlJRN9sov3i 0kNM2Uyl+7js4FwrLtTLQY+UHBja0snniQWGP6WnNGsRYE4cVKVTevMoZblKL2tYaKB4 wmCdIJC/ZBpNQ2fjq4u1Eq4L9LKbi8qdEBU1UpQdA67GpBEY8XrJgxCV6gJJlmIL/2u4 l4tQ==